George Enescu National Museum

0

In 1967, Maria Cantacuzino – Enescu, G. Enescu’s widow, donated the building. Founded in 1956 the collection includes the manuscript scores of the great composer Enescu’s compositions, his violins and pianos, his original furniture, his musical library, paintings, decorative objects, letters, photographs and other documents regarding Enescu’s activity. The building is an architectonic monument (the Cantacuzino Palace) built between 1898 and 1900.

Share.

Leave A Reply